This software is for learning accounting on Linux, Mac and Microsoft Windows. It is not intended to be a complete and integrated accounting system. Rather, it is limited to general journal transactions to resolve accounting problems quickly and for other tasks. It imitates manual bookkeeping.
Its main features are:
1) rapid creation of an entity and its accounting
2) ease in the parametrization of the financial statements
3) quick and easy recording of general journal transactions
4) accounting reports sent to Web browser or to spreadsheet like LibreOffice, OpenOffice, Microsoft or otherwise.
© Copyright, 2011 by Pierre Véronneau
this work, the software binary or executable and its documentation is released under “License Creative Commons, Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada”
You are free:
to Share to copy, distribute and transmit the work
to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
* For any reuse or distribution of this creation, you must make clear to others the license terms of availability. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
* Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder of this work.
* Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the moral right to the author or authors.
The software is developed on the Linux operating system in Pascal using the Lazarus IDE. I want to thank everyone who worked on the WWW to create free tools. The main resources of this project are:
* Other sources on the WWW.